Wednesday, April 1, 2015

First Day Jitters

Today is my first day of the new job.

According to the boss, I am full time as of now.   I got my moving estimate and will be gone from Kentucky soon.

I have actually been working on writing stuff for them already and am producing stuff right now and writing more.  

It's exciting but scary knowing I'll be starting over again alone in a city where nobody knows me, with few enough friends that keep in touch anyway.  

Honest, if I have another stroke, it will be days before anybody notices.  I am taking the steps to ensure that doesn't happen again.  The antidepressants are working, I've even lost weight again, down 26 pounds.  I haven't had a drink since... wow.  Since my interview.

Doesn't mean I can't have a stroke.  Just didn't really notice trying not to, til now.

No comments: