Saturday, March 14, 2015

Doctor, doctor

Doctor appointment for Wednesday.  Get back on a water pill and see about getting the anti-dep stuff going again.  If I can get my dental insurance taken care of today I'll even get that done before the move.

Comic con in Lexington today.  I thought of asking my little brother to spring for Guiseppe's, the fancy Italian restaurant I used to do commercials for, but I remember now he's got a huge bunch of taxes this year to pay, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut.  If everything goes well, I will treat him before I leave the state.

I had an idea for a post about some videos I watched this morning about love, relationships, and other topics, but I really should try to get some more sleep.  Also a hottie from Winchester's been flirting with me.  Hmmm.

No comments: