Sunday, July 14, 2019

Swedish fish

As it gets closer to the departure, I have begun to get anxiety about the trip, for no reason aside from general mental illness (severe anxiety).  I have already begun the dreams where my trip is fucked up somehow or I fucked up and got on the wrong flight or I get there and it turns out nobody in the company likes me or that they force me to do workshops, which it appears three hours of which is scheduled for Wednesday.

The trailer for Midsommar did not help my anxiety much.  



But I guess I will just avoid drinking tea.

I am going to have to go shopping for nicer shirts, and I knew enough already to do research and figure out what kind of adapter I needed to juice up my company laptop when I get there.  Reminder to self:  delete your browser history before the trip.

No comments: