Friday, January 12, 2018

Spreading the news

In most people's lives, you are considered lucky if you get to reboot once or twice.  Pick up all your belongings, travel to a new destination, begin again, fresh.

I don't so much reboot that way... my changes are more akin to Morty incurring the wrath of the squirrels or Cronenberging an entire planet, and having to scuttle off to a side universe and hope nobody notices the me-sized lump of freshly dug dirt in the backyard.

Seems like things are lining up for me to do that again.  Not sure I'm really digging it.  After all, if I have another stroke, pretty sure that means this time I will be a goner, so I better start practicing dialing with my left hand.

Also, it would shine an unwelcome light on me, and I really don't relish flotsam and jetsam from my past washing up to pretend nothing's wrong because of my situation.

Also I am pretty sure the pizza sucks.

No comments: