Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sol Invictus

I actually didn't realize that I hadn't driven my car for three days until the weekend got here and I needed to stock up on oranges and apples.  I forgot bananas.  I am not purposefully trying to eat healthy... believe me, I'll get the lasanga if I go to a restaurant.  It's just, on the anti-depression meds, I just lose my appetite.  I have to set an alarm to remind myself to eat stuff, because while I'm not in danger of wasting away, I have again lost a lot of weight... nearly 30 pounds.

I am glad I chose to not live in San Francisco, but the East Bay area.  It forces me to use the subway, which is great, and I've met my Google Fit goals every day since I started work.  The area of Oakland my apartment is in is actually really safe, and my walk to the subway is short, as is my walk to work from the subway.  

My apartment is tiny and just the right size for me.  Next weekend I'll go get a TV at Best Buy, for now I'll just use the tiny bedroom one.

My boss laughed his ass off at the stuff I wrote yesterday.  I haven't felt that good in a while.

It's probably torrented or streaming, but I'm listening to the new Faith No More right now.  Liking it.  I think I'll get into one of their concerts here... hopefully they'll sing my current fave song from them, and "Be Aggressive."

No comments: